Welcome to Codosaur.us, home of Codosaurus, LLC! You've probably got a lot of questions, so let's dive right in. Here are the most common FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
No, sorry, I am booked solid for the foreseeable future, most likely until sometime in July 2016. Watch this space -- or sign up on the "Email List Signup" page to be notified when I'm coming available again.
That depends on several factors. I start with a general rate of $145/hour, for a direct client, that I found myself, on a business-to-business basis. Then there are generous discounts for people who bring me the work (5%), staffing agencies (10%), and work on a W2 basis (15%). (Yes, you may combine them.) Further notes:
- The rate is negotiable . . . in both directions.
- I bill weekly, due in four weeks.
- I'm also willing to work for a daily or weekly rate, or on a retainer basis.
- Travel time counts, but predictable repeated travel (such as "commuting") can be rolled into the rate.
Mainly, companies with technology-based products or services. For example, if you run a web site that helps law offices manage their cases, yes... but if you are a law office, with home-grown case management software, no. You can find some examples on the clients page. If you're not sure if you fit, let's discuss it!
- Don't bother contacting me about Gannett, Bloomberg, Comcast, OnLife Health, or RBM Technologies. It's not necessarily anything against them, but there are contractual obligations, prior submissions, etc.
- I have an LLC, but am not incorporated. For a very good opportunity, I might consider jumping through those hoops.
- If you have more questions, just ask!
- If not, you should go ahead and hire me!